As you know, I entered this year determined to be fearless. But, I don’t want more fear or less in my life. I want more love. So I made up a new word, lovemore! That’s why Lovemore Mondays are here.
Last week I shared a love story about Dog Food.
Today’s Lovemore Monday is a love letter to Music.
I Will Always Love You.
Really, I will. And, with the passing of Whitney you seem to be more on my mind than ever — the melody of love and its ability to move my head, heart, body and soul.
So today, in honor of you, I put together my top ten list of love songs. The soundtrack of my life and times, right now. I’m sure in ten more years this list will be different, but right now, this is how you have inspired me.
Thank you for the music.
May there always be love songs, just like you!
P.S. What are your favorite love songs?
Here are my Top Ten (in no particular order):
1. The Best Part – Blues Traveler
2. In Your Eyes – Peter Gabriel
3. Fields of Gold – Sting
4. You Are The Sunshine of My Life – Stevie Wonder
5. 1, 2, 3, 4 – Plain White Tees
6. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You – Rod Stewart
7. All I Want Is You -Barry Louis Polisar’s (Juno Soundtrack)
8. The Golden State – John Doe
9. Just Breathe – Pearl Jam (from Austin City Limits)
10. I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston