Day 319: f*ing friday :: freeeeeeeee!

16 Nov

TGIF.
Today continues the weekly series, F*ing Fridays, which will coincidentally occur on Friday. In Year One, I mentioned some of my favorite F words back on Day 5, including: Fearless, Fabulous, Fine, Fun, Faith, Freedom, Forgiveness, to name a Few.

Last week I dove into the word Frank

Today’s F*ing Friday is dedicated to the word:
Freeeeeeeeee!

As in, giving feels so good!

It’s the week before Thanksgiving, and while I am usually focused on the gratitude part of this holiday, this year I’m stuck on the giving end.

And it’s so much fun!

So tonight, I am giving away another Lovemore+Fearless Tee. That’s right! The first five people to comment on this blog will receive a shirt for free, scroll down below to learn how.

Why? You might ask…
Because I am inspired by Cami Walker’s story of how giving saved her life, or at the very least, how it made her life much better. In fact, she says her plan to give 29 gifts in 29 days helped her multiple sclerosis, so much so, she began walking without cane.

You can read Cami’s story in her fabulous book titled 29 Gifts: How a Month of Giving Can Change Your Life.

And, if you are one of the first five people to comment below on this blog post, I will send you your very own Lovemore+Fearless Tee. Seriously.

Good luck and …Givemore!!!

xo~Jamie

Warning: May cause an open heart and extreme fearlessness!
Limit one per person, up to five fabulous people!!

14 Responses to “Day 319: f*ing friday :: freeeeeeeee!”

1. Heather Stearns November 16, 2012 at 6:29 PM #

Thank you for all the gifts you give, Jamie! Your words and photos continue to uplift and inspire me!! Sending many blessings your way.

• Jamie November 16, 2012 at 7:04 PM #

Thank you dear Heather, your note is so sweet! And… I can’t wait to mail you your gift!! Please send me your mailing address and preferred size to my gmail address: jamieeslinger@gmail.com
      Can’t wait!!
      (Happy Thanksgiving)
      xo~Jamie

2. Lisa Cooper November 16, 2012 at 6:37 PM #

*love* your daily blog! I look forward to it every evening and take your words of wisdom to heart. Because of your thoughts and inspiration, I have become a better person. And for that, I thank you!

Happy Fearless Friday, My Friend!

• Jamie November 16, 2012 at 7:05 PM #

*love* this note Lisa! Please send me your mailing address and preferred size to my gmail: jamieeslinger@gmail.com
      So happy to share with you and I hope you have a really wonderful Thanksgiving too!!
      xo~Jamie

3. Marie November 16, 2012 at 7:16 PM #

Love the shirt and the meaning behind it!! Sent from my iPad

• Jamie November 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM #

Marie!! I hope you look forward to the package I am sending you in the mail with a Lovemore+Fearless Tee inside!! Please send me your mailing address and preferred size to my gmail address: jamieeslinger@gmail.com
      Love to you!!!

4. robinglossner November 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM #

Jamie, I look forward to your blog every day.

• Jamie November 17, 2012 at 12:15 PM #

Thanks dear Robin! And, I hope you look forward to the package I am sending you in the mail with a Lovemore+Fearless Tee inside!! Please send me your mailing address and preferred size to my gmail address: jamieeslinger@gmail.com
      Love, love, love,

5. Diane Neal Emmons November 16, 2012 at 9:17 PM #

You Da Best! I’ll give you that….

• MaryB November 16, 2012 at 11:45 PM #

Jamie,
      Giving from your heart is love in action!! Happy Thanksgiving!

• Jamie November 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM #

Oh, and I am giving to you!! Please send me your mailing address and preferred size to my gmail address: jamieeslinger@gmail.com and a Lovemore+Fearless Tee is all yours!!! xoxo~Jamie

• Jamie November 17, 2012 at 12:15 PM #

You just got yourself a tee!! Love to you Diane… I know your address so keep your eyes open and look for it!! xoxo~ Jamie

6. Mari Anne November 17, 2012 at 7:11 AM #

Great idea! I know when I give I end up receiving more than the recipient. It is a powerful idea to imagine the impact of a 29 day focus. Thanks!

• Jamie November 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM #

I think you would love the book too!! xoxo~Jamie