BLOG – GIFT DAY 301 :: an abundance of sox

28 Oct

In keeping with my promise to seek abundance this year, here’s my Abundance Photo of the Day a little Red Sox love.

We are rooting on our favorite team over here even though we’ve moved to the “other” coast.  And in the middle of all this World Series Showdown I am reminded about something I learned a while ago…  The Joy of Sox.

The Joy of Sox basically describes the power of invisible forces, energy and fans. You can read more here. Need more proof, check out this video on metronomes syncing.

And, of course, I can’t help but think of all the abundance that comes from adding pure love and joy to any pursuit.

Check out this player quote from a recent Boston.com article:

“We’re not curing cancer over here, man,” Dempster said. “We really aren’t. We’re not solving the economic crisis of the country. We’re out there playing baseball. We play a game and we don’t forget that we’re playing a game, and to laugh and to have fun and enjoy it.”

It makes me think….
How can I add fun, love and joy to my pursuits?

What about you? How can you reign in the joy?

Lovemore {fearless} PLAYmore!

{What would happen if you added more joy to your week?}

6 Responses to “BLOG – GIFT DAY 301 :: an abundance of sox”

1. Dawn Bunn October 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM #

Go Sox! They may not be curing cancer but they are giving hope to millions to keep on plugging away and the best things will happen to you. They sure lift up my spirits! Love the Big Papi and Koji! Boston Strong!

• Jamie October 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM #

I agree. Play on!

2. Diane Neal Emmons October 28, 2013 at 9:59 PM #

You add joy to every day, reminding us of great ways to think
    Lovemore

• Jamie October 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM #

Ah, thank you Diane!

3. Angie November 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM #

Where can I get a shirt like that???? I love it!

• Jamie November 1, 2013 at 9:29 PM #

I found it on the street outside Fenway Park! I don’t know if they have them still…. (but isn’t it great!?)