Day 105: Pup.
Pup officially turned fifteen years young today. And Pup sure makes the aging process look graceful.
He can still run and bound with the best of them. And most of the time this is the view I see, as I try to keep up with him.
The little whippersnapper.
And in honor of Pup Almighty I am sharing the 15 Things I Love Most about our #1 Pup.
- His array of nicknames: Pupper. Pupperoni. Pupsy. Pup-Pup. #1 Pup. Pupperdoodle.
- His love of tennis balls.
- His ability to find the softest and most comfortable space in any place, house or car.
- His sniffer. It’s world class. He should have been a sommelier.
- How he shares his dog bed and lets Brady lay on top of him.
- The way he perks his ears up when you say his favorite words (Outside. Treat. Hungry)
- The funny little groan he makes when you rub his ears.
- His love of kitties. He watches for them out the window but then doesn’t know what to do when one gets close.
- He will pose for photos. Literally hold a pose.
- How he falls asleep with one paw straight up in the air.
- Watching him run in his dreams, legs running, nose snoring.
- His demands. He paws at my leg when he wants to go outside. He gets what he wants, when he wants it. He’s determined.
- How he tells on Brady, when Brady has done something he shouldn’t have done.
- All the memories we have together: the road trips, from the Vineyard to Florida, Oregon, Massachusetts, Washington.
- The patch of white fur on his chest in the shape of a #1.
That’s our Pupper.
And we love him.
P.S. Yoga up next!
Want daily support in your biggest dreams and promises?
Join me! Whether it’s yoga or something else…
Sign up for ThePromiseDaily.com